Swiss Miss Cocoa Cupcake.
You can cook Swiss Miss Cocoa Cupcake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Swiss Miss Cocoa Cupcake
- It’s 200 g of cake mix.
- Prepare 80 g of butter or margarine.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 of packets Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of GODIVA chocolate liqueur (optional).
- It’s to taste of Walnuts,.
- Prepare of ** You can be substitute 80 g of sugar and 40 g of cocoa powder for the Swiss Miss cocoa mix.
Swiss Miss Cocoa Cupcake step by step
- Preheat an oven to 350°F (180°C). Cream butter in a bowl. Add Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix and eggs, and beat until well blended..
- Add milk, chopped walnuts, and chocolate liqueur. Add the cake mix and mix well..
- Pour the batter into muffin cups until 1/2 full. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes..
- Allow to cool..