Perfect Pork Ribs.
You can cook Perfect Pork Ribs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Perfect Pork Ribs
- Prepare 2 racks of pork spare ribs.
- You need 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce (I like PC gourmet BBQ sauce).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of zesty Italian salad dressing.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
Perfect Pork Ribs step by step
- Preheat over to 400 degrees. Reserved half the bottle of BBQ sauce for brushing the ribs during the cooking process..
- Mix the remaining BBQ sauce in a bowl with the remaining ingredients. Lather both sides of ribs. Put them in a pirex and cover with foil. Bake for 1 hour..
- Remove ribs from oven and remove the foil. Brush the remainder of BBQ sauce all over the ribs and return back to oven, uncovered for 1 more hour..
- Enjoy these easy ribs with a side of bacon cabbage..