Clean Eating Oatmeal. Clean eaters know that oatmeal is a nutrient power house, but do you guys know the difference between oat groats, steel cut oats. Clean eating recipes, clean eating meal plans, and clean eating information. Clean Eating Almonds And Brown Sugar Overnight Oatmeal Recipe.
No cooking required, just refrigerate it overnight in a half pint jar Clean Eating Refrigerator Oatmeal. Chai Oatmeal with Coconut & Cherries. Cool and creamy overnight oats layered with frosty fruit purée is kind of like eating ice cream for breakfast, but with a lot less guilt. You can have Clean Eating Oatmeal using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Clean Eating Oatmeal
- You need 1/2 cup of Rolled Oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 100 grams of Raspberries – Can be frozen.
- Prepare 100 grams of Blueberries.
- You need 1 tsp of LSA (Linseed, Sunflower seed & Almond Meal).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Greek Yoghurt.
- You need 100 of mls Milk (Rice Milk, Almond Milk recommended).
I like to keep the oatmeal recipe itself fairly simple so then I can change the flavours around by the toppings I add. So usually, I would make the oatmeal with these basic ingredients Weekends are made for Pancakes! Eating oats and oatmeal has many benefits for weight loss and optimal health. Oats are commonly eaten for breakfast as oatmeal, which is made by boiling oats in water or milk.
Clean Eating Oatmeal instructions
- Place oats in bowl and cover with water. Add Berries and place n fridge to soak (overnight or a few hours).
- When ready to serve, pour milk over berries and oats and sprinkle LSA over the top. Add greek yoghurt and enjoy!.
- OPTION: can be nice in smaller portions as a healthy dessert.
The Clean Eating Couple. thoughts, recipes and workouts from a healthy couple. This Egg White Oatmeal Recipe is an easy, high protein breakfast you'll love. Made with only a few simple ingredients. Clean Eating Oatmeal Cookies : Clean Marble Tile : Cleaning Brass Fixtures. All the best easy and healthy oatmeal recipes you need to try!