Moojhadara (Lentil and Burghul) *Vegan. Curry Recipes Vegetable Recipes Vegetarian Recipes Healthy Recipes Puy Lentil Recipes Healthy Meals Vegan Butternut Squash Recipes Vegan Lentil Lemony Lentil, Potato & Pea Curry – Coconut and Berries. Did you know that this week was Potato Week? Vegan Food Blog with Healthy and Flavorful Vegan Recipes.
Budget Bytes » Recipes » Soup Recipes » Vegetarian Soup » Chunky Lentil and Vegetable Soup. I replaced sausage with black beans, added some tomatoes for brightness, and. The lentils are not pureed, they stay whole, but the bulgur and onions meld into a creamy and scrumptious porridge. You can cook Moojhadara (Lentil and Burghul) *Vegan using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moojhadara (Lentil and Burghul) *Vegan
- You need 1 1/2 cups of green lentils.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of burghul.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- You need 5 of brown onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of cooking oil.
Remove the lentils from the pot with a slotted spoon and place in a bowl. Keep the broth in the pot and turn the heat off. This creamy recipe is healthy, vegan, gluten-free, and a satisfying comfort meal. This lentil dal is seriously a great comfort food and I eat it quite often for dinner.
Moojhadara (Lentil and Burghul) *Vegan step by step
- Wash green lentils and burghul really well..
- Boil green lentils in a pot with 4 cups of water around 10 mins until half cooked..
- Add burghul into a pot, mix with green lentils well, cover the pot until the water reduces completely..
- Peel and wash the onions, slice them ring shaped, put them in saute pan..
- Add cooking oil on top of sliced onoins, fry with high fire until turns brown, drain the oil..
- Put fried onion on top of Moojhadara and its ready to serve with fattush salad..
However, it's also great as meal prep and I love how versatile it is. The Best Vegan Red Lentils Recipes on Yummly Chunky, flavor-packed vegan lentil soup prepared Mediterranean-style. Health Benefits – Arugula Lentil Salad. Not a bad list as health goes, really.