BBQ Meatloaf. BBQ Meatloaf Muffins with Sweet Potato Topping are (almost) too cute to eat. Kid's love them because they're fun, you'll love them because they're simple and delicious. This crockpot meatloaf is the BEST and ONLY one you'll need!
Mix the meatloaf ingredients together until evenly combined. Divide the mixture in half and then shape each half into a flattened oval. I made this BBQ meatloaf for dinner last night and had to share it with my family. You can cook BBQ Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ Meatloaf
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground meat 80/20.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion diced.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery diced.
- It’s 1 of small carrot diced.
- Prepare 1 of small fresh chili seeded and diced fine.
- It’s 1 cup of dry plain bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of BBQ sauce.
If you have never had BBQ Meatloaf, you need to put it on your dinner menu pronto! This recipe for a delicious and easy BBQ meatloaf is perfect for a quick and simple weeknight dinner. Eggless BBQ Meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This is my recipe for bbq meatloaf — meat loaf with a barbecue flare.
BBQ Meatloaf step by step
- Sauté onion, celery, carrot, and chili in a little olive oil until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat and cool..
- Combine ground meat with all ingredients except BBQ sauce.
- Shape into loaf on a lightly oiled sheet pan, baste generously with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Preheat grill but leave 1 burner off for indirect grilling.
- Slide meatloaf directly on grill, away from burner.
- Cover grill and try to keep temp. at 350deg F.
- Bake on grill for 3/4 to 1 hour, or until internal temp. registers 140deg..
- After removing from grill let it rest for 10min before slicing.
Work these ingredients by hand into the meat and vegetables until everything is combined and divide your meatloaf in half. Smoked Meatloaf is an unusual and simply delicious version of a classic favorite. So easy to make from a mixture of ground beef, pork, and turkey with a BBQ sauce topping! Meatloaf is one of those "feel good" meals and I want to share with you how I do individual "Smoked Meatloaf Minis" using my pellet smoker. Neelys BBQ Seasoning: Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir until combined.