Zucchini Jam (Vegan). This Creamy Zucchini Oatmeal can be served hot or cold and makes for the perfect nourishing breakfast! It's also Vegan, Gluten Free, and Refined Sugar Free. Zucchini Jam with a kick of Anaheim Chiles, this savory spread is part jam part pickle and all delicious!
The Best Vegan Zucchini Recipes on Yummly Vegan Zucchini Bread, Fat-free Baked Zucchini, Mushroom Curry Roti. It's a fantastic savory vegetarian meal. You can have Zucchini Jam (Vegan) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Jam (Vegan)
- Prepare 1 of small zucchini.
- It’s 2 of apples.
- It’s 4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 70 g of golden raisins.
These healthy muffins are made without eggs and dairy—which makes Serve plain, topped with butter or nut/seed butter, jam, or a little applesauce. Vegan Steamed Zucchini Bites (Zucchini Muthia) If there is one thing you can count on during the summer, its zucchini, and plenty of it! These vegan zucchini brownies are incredibly rich and gooey. Savory #Vegan Zucchini Muffins via @TheHummusapien #ad @BlueDiamond"].
Zucchini Jam (Vegan) instructions
- Shred the peeled apples and the zucchini into small thin pieces. Put it in a tall pan on the stovetop with the sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon..
- Stir it frequently and add some water if needed to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pan..
- Cook it on slow fire until the zucchini and apples "fall into themselves" and become creamy..
- When its ready add the golden raisins and put it into glass jars, turn the jars upside down, and let the jam cool off upside down..
- When its cold you can put it in the fridge. Let me know if you tried this recipe :).
This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almonds. Thanks for supporting the brands that make Hummusapien. Oil-free, so rich, decadent and fudgy…nobody would ever know there is a hidden veggie! Need a way to use up zucchini? Zucchini Pineapple Jam Recipe photo by Taste of Home.