Mississippi Pot Roast (crockpot).
You can have Mississippi Pot Roast (crockpot) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mississippi Pot Roast (crockpot)
- Prepare 3-4 lb. of roast.
- Prepare 1 oz. of ranch dressing packet (powder).
- You need 1 oz. of onion soup envelope (powder).
- You need 1 stick of (or quarter lb.) of butter.
- You need 16 oz. of jar of pepperoncini, including apx. 2 TBS. of the juice from the jar.
Mississippi Pot Roast (crockpot) instructions
- Place roast in the crockpot (slow cooker) Sprayed with cooking spray. Some people prefer to brown the meat first, but I find this isn’t necessary..
- Coat roast with the ranch powder mix and onion soup mix..
- Top with a stick of butter..
- Place pepperoncini around the roast and pour in the juice from the jar (about 2 TBS)..
- Cook on low for 6 hours, or high for 4 hours..
- After it’s cooked, shred with a fork, mix well and serve over mashed potatoes..