Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot).
You can cook Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot)
- You need 1 lb of pork spare ribs, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of black bean sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of shaoxing rice wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced ginger.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need to taste of White pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of jasmine rice.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of cold water.
Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot) instructions
- Combine all ingredients up to white pepper to create marinade for spare ribs. Mix thoroughly with spare ribs and leave in fridge at least 30 minutes.
- Add oil to spare ribs and layer on bottom of instant pot. Add rice and water on top. Make sure rice is completely covered by liquid.
- Cook on high pressure for 13 minutes, then natural release.