Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup.
You can have Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- It’s 2 lbs of chicken breast and/or thighs.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 2 of carrots, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 of medium red bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 4.5 oz of can diced green chilies.
- You need 15 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 8 oz of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbls of chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbls of cumin.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 7 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cube of rapunzel broth cubes.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime juiced.
- Prepare of Toppings: tortilla chips, diced avocado, shredded Mexican cheese.
Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup step by step
- Saute chicken until brown on all sides. *Don't brown if it's frozen. Add the chicken after the veges are sauteed..
- Add the onion, carrots, garlic, and red bell pepper. Saute for 5 minutes..
- Add the canned ingredients..
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for the fresh cilantro..
- Put the lid on the instant pot and place the vent to seal. Press cancel, then press the Soup button. 30 minutes should appear..
- When the soup is done cooking, allow the pressure to naturally release for 15 min, then carefully release remaining pressure..
- Add the chopped cilantro and lime juice..
- Serve with desired toppings!.