Grilled Chicken Satay Skewers.
You can have Grilled Chicken Satay Skewers using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Satay Skewers
- You need 1 1/3 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger root, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of agave nectar.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cucumbers, diced, for garnish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cilantro, chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of powdered peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of red curry paste.
- It’s 3 tbsp of unsweetened coconut milk, light.
- You need 1 lb of chicken, cut into strips.
Grilled Chicken Satay Skewers step by step
- Marinate chicken in 1 tbsp lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, agave nectar, and garlic. (1 hour – overnight).
- Preheat grill on medium high heat.
- Sauce – whisk – coconut milk, peanut butter powder, water, curry paste, and 1 tsp lime juice.
- Cook skewers for about 3-4 minutesper side, until cooked through.
- Serve with sauce for dipping.