Brad's crock pot goat with Polynesian sauce. Mix soy sauce, ground ginger, and cornstarch until smooth; brush over spareribs. Place ribs on rack of broiler pan. Combine remaining ingredients in crock pot; stir well.
Because Bolognese sauce needs to cook slow and low for several hours, the crock pot is ideal for this. You can make this with ground turkey, buffalo, veal, or whatever meat This sauce starts out on the stove, which is essential to brown the meat then slowly simmers in the crock pot for the rest of the day. Like with this Crockpot Pulled Pork, just toss all of the ingredients in, no pre-cooking required. You can cook Brad's crock pot goat with Polynesian sauce using 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's crock pot goat with Polynesian sauce
- You need of For the goat.
- Prepare 3-4 lbs of goat shoulder bone in.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Dry mustard.
- Prepare 1 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbs of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 (12 Oz) of beer.
- You need 1 of small head of cabbage.
- You need 4-5 of servings of cooked white rice.
- It’s of For the sauce.
- It’s 1 jar of apricot pineapple marmalade.
- Prepare 1/3 of small red onion, minced.
- You need 1/3 of small white onion, minced.
- You need 2 tbs of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 tbs of cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tbs of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbs of mustard.
- It’s 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbs of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced.
- It’s 1/2 of seranno pepper, seeded and minced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbs of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
Push a button and then walk away. And let me tell you I decided on a half bottle of BBQ sauce to start with. This is a good base and has all the sweetness that the pork will need in a good crockpot pulled pork. The Best Crock Pot Pork TenderloinWhisking Mama.
Brad's crock pot goat with Polynesian sauce step by step
- Place thawed, rinsed goat meat in a crock pot. Sprinkle liberally with garlic and mustard. Add water, soy, brown sugar, vinegar, and beer. Turn on high and cook 4 hrs..
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a small pot. Over low heat, bring to a simmer. When onions are tender, sauce is done. Either leave chunky or puree in a blender when cool enough..
- When meat is tender, remove from crock pot. Remove half the liquid in crock. Leave on high. Debone the goat meat. Return to the crock pot with cabbage coursely chopped. Cook until tender..
- When cabbage is done. Plate rice. Cover with goat and cabbage. Spoon some sauce over top. Add desired amount of Polynesian sauce. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin with Vegetables is an old classic I've made for years, just not as often as I would like. It's extremely simple to make, with just one whole pork tenderloin, a few veggies, and a simple pour-over sauce that turns into a rich savory-sweet gravy while cooking. The sauce is full of flavor and the meat, when cooked slow, becomes perfectly tender and juicy. If you haven't had goat meat before, you're in for a treat. When you make this goat curry recipe, add all of the ingredients listed below to your crock pot except for the tomatoes, water and the garam masala.