Crock-Pot Cajun Boil.
You can have Crock-Pot Cajun Boil using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Cajun Boil
- It’s 4 of red potatoes (halved).
- Prepare 1 of med. onion (quartered).
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery (cut in thirds).
- It’s 3-4 tbs of Old Bay seasoning.
- You need 1/2-1 Lb of Keilbasa (1 in rounds).
- Prepare 3-4 of frozen corn on the cob.
- It’s 1 lb of shrimp in shell.
- It’s of water.
Crock-Pot Cajun Boil step by step
- Add potatoes, onion, celery, and seasoning to Crock-Pot. Squeeze lemon juice all over, add lemon halves. Top with water. High: 3 hours..
- Add Keilbasa and corn. High: another 2-3 hours. (Til potatoes are tender).
- Add shrimp. Cook til shrimp are pink and done. About 10-15 mins..
- Drain off water & serve..