Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max*.
You can cook Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max* using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max*
- It’s 1 cup of organic bob's steel cut oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked Anasazi beans.
- It’s 2 Tsp of red quinoa.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded chicken meat.
- Prepare 2 cups of cabbages or any leavy veggies you have.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrot, shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes, diced.
- You need 3 of shiitake mushroom, diced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of toasted nuts.
- You need 16 oz of homemade stock, any kind.
- It’s 32 oz of filtered water.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of fish sauce.
Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max* instructions
- Clean up all veggies and prep them according to the instructions specified in the ingredients list above..
- Toast steel cut oats and quinoa in the pot using sauté function for about 1~2 minutes until aromatic. Keep stir to avoid burning. Remove toasted grains from the pot..
- Use the same sauté low temp function, sauté onion, mushroom and carrots in olive oil until onion is almost caramelized. Add tomatoes and cabbages in and keep sauté until veggies are withered. Salt a little bit to set the flavor..
- Now add toasted oats, quinoa, cooked beans. Pour in stock and water. Set high pressure on max pressure, quick release and time for 5 minutes..
- Once cooking is done, remove the lid, adjust seasoning with salt and pepper..
- Serve hot in a large bowl, top with chopped cilantro and crushed nuts..