Kheema methi instantly. Hyderabadi Kheema is the Hyderabad style of the popular Kheema dish. Minced lamb curry cooked with dried fenugreek leaves, chilli & coriander. Keema Methi Curry Recipe – Methi keema recipe.
We have got you the spicy Methi Kheema in Maharashtrian style. One word "Delicious" and you must try this for sure. Really easy to cook and if you love. You can have Kheema methi instantly using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kheema methi instantly
- It’s 500 grams of kheema (mins).
- Prepare 2 of onions medium size.
- You need 1 of large tomato.
- It’s of Fresh green leaves methi (half a bunch).
- Prepare Pinch of Garam masala powder.
- It’s of Oil for cooking.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Coriander for garnishing.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Lime juice.
Keema Methi tastes great when cook with all spices and methi develop a different taste of dishes. Kheema is another word for minced meat. In India, this dish is often made with ground lamb or goat. Keema or qeema is minced meat that is popular in the Indian subcontinent and is used to prepare various dishes like curry, keema matar, keema paratha, keema samosa and kheema pav.
Kheema methi instantly instructions
- First wash mins (kheema) swt aside to sieve the water from it.
- Now chopped onions, tomatoes, methi leaves (wash well before use 3-4 times).
- Then just pick a pressure cooker then add all ingredients chopped vegetables,kheema,all spices, oil and a glass of water cover the lid and cook until 3 whistles.
- Once it’s done open the lid fry it well until it’s oil separates.
- Lastly garnish it with pinch of Garam masala powder & coriander leaves lime juice 1 tablespoon.
- Serve it hot with rice or chapati..
Kheema based dishes has been around for so long in the form of kheema pav in Mumbai or Kheema matar in the Mughlai cuisine that it is difficult to pin it down to a particular cuisine. It makes it hard to function. You have a hard time walking. If you use meth in your teens and twenties, you don't instantly get Parkinson's disease. Keema methi – a hyderabadi dish – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds.