Margarita chicken skewers. These Margarita Chicken Skewers are a serious game changer! With a deliciously fresh citrus flavor, these are perfect to grill on a hot summer night! Grill over medium-high, turning often, until cooked through.
My mother-in-law attended a party several months ago and. This Chili's Margarita Grilled Chicken is a copycat recipe of one of your restaurant favourites! Topped with cheese, corn, black beans and salsa, you'll be craving these delicious loaded chicken breasts. You can cook Margarita chicken skewers using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Margarita chicken skewers
- It’s 2 of # chicken thighs, boneless & skin off, cut into 1" chunks.
- It’s 1/4 C of tequila.
- You need 1/4 C of olive oil.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of lime zest.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves grated.
- Prepare 2-4 tsp of ancho chile powder.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- Prepare 12 of lime slices.
Use chicken thighs for a juicier, more flavorful result. I recommend serving these skewers with toum, a tasty Middle Eastern garlic dipping. Joy Bauer lightens up summer favorites like watermelon margaritas, chicken skewers and grilled Mexican street corn. These Grilled Margarita Chicken Kabobs get their flavor from a zesty lime vinaigrette dressing.
Margarita chicken skewers instructions
- Mix the first 8 ingredients together in a bowl. Put the chicken on the skewers and put the residual sauce in saucepan and heat up. Grill the chicken about 10 minutes, turning often.Every time you turn them, brush on the sauce. Sprinkle with salt and serve with lime slices on the side. (I have broiled these and they still taste great!).
I've been using nearly this same exact recipe for YEARS to make my margarita chicken wings but I always add a quarter cup of high end. Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken Skewers marinate in the very best homemade Hawaiian teriyaki sauce! Loaded with peppers, fresh pineapple and red onions, these make an incredible and vibrant meal! Grilled chicken really doesn't need much more than olive oil, salt and pepper to reach perfection. Serve skewers with your favorite barbecue sauce if you wish, toss a fresh green salad, and you've.