Old Fashioned Country Meatloaf on a Budget.
You can have Old Fashioned Country Meatloaf on a Budget using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Old Fashioned Country Meatloaf on a Budget
- Prepare 1 envelope of Marcrum meatloaf mix (SAVE A LOT brand).
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 of bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 small of onion.
- Prepare tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of *** as i said, gotta cook quick so I use a mix, but add seasoning to keep it tasting home made..
- You need 1 of **** the recipe for the meat mix can be found on my profile..
- It’s of GLAZE.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard.
Old Fashioned Country Meatloaf on a Budget step by step
- break ground beef by hand I like an80/20 ground beef blend.. I use my MEAT MIX and add the pkg of meatloaf mix..
- the instructions on the pkg says add an egg and water. you can add broth, tomato juice, or tomato sauce. mix by hand.. and form into a loaf… cook uncovered for 30 minutes at 350°.
- I remove the particles around the meatloaf…drain off grease…..
- the BBQ sauce should turn dark…
- *** I make pan gravy, homemade mashed potatoes, and sweet peas…
- mix glaze while meatloaf was cooking….. put glaze ontop of meatloaf … and put back in oven turn…. leave uncovered… bake for about 15 minutes.