Cheddar Jalapeno Sausage Bacon Kolaches.
You can have Cheddar Jalapeno Sausage Bacon Kolaches using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheddar Jalapeno Sausage Bacon Kolaches
- You need 1 packages of Crescents.
- It’s 1/2 lb of bacon.
- It’s 1/2 packages of Cheddar jalapeno sausage links.
- It’s 1 pinch of shredded cheese.
Cheddar Jalapeno Sausage Bacon Kolaches instructions
- Cook the sausage links on a pan until brown (I cut mine in half).
- Cook the bacon either in pan or in oven (for oven line cake pan with aluminum foil and place bacon on pan single layer. Bake about 20 mins at 400°F or until desired crisp).
- Follow the instructions on the crescent, wrap the cooked bacon and sausage in the middle of the crescent as you roll.
- Cook at 350 for about 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.