white bbq sauce/ dipping sauce. This "white sauce" was made famous at Big Bob Gibson's BBQ in North Alabama. Several things are left out in this recipe such as horseradish and apple Not only is it a great BBQ sauce it's wonderful on baked potatoes as a dipping sauce for fresh veggies and it's also good as a dipping sauce for. Alabama White BBQ Sauce is a tangy, creamy twist on traditional barbecue sauce recipe.
Alabama White BBQ Sauce: "If you've never tried this, I bet you're going to love this deliciously tangy sauce." Different from any other bbq sauce, this white bbq sauce (aka Alabama white sauce) uses mayo as a base, along with vinegar, sugars and spices. When it comes to bbq sauce, most of us think of tomato or ketchup based sauces. They can be sweet, vinegary, spicy, or a combination of all three, but would. You can have white bbq sauce/ dipping sauce using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of white bbq sauce/ dipping sauce
- It’s of ingredients for sauce.
- You need 1 quart of mayonnaise.
- You need 3/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of cayenne pepper ground.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of prepared horse radish.
- Prepare 1 of juice of 1 lemon.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
If you've lived in the South for more than a minute, you know that BBQ—and the sauce that's served with it—is a matter of regional Texans love their brisket, Kentucky claims chipped mutton, and in North Carolina they'll take their pork with dip. Straight to the point instructions on how to make Alabama white bbq sauce. This white BBQ sauce recipe happens to be great for drizzling, but if you prefer a thicker sauce, omit some or all of the water. If you don't have Creole mustard on hand or have a difficult time finding it in your supermarket, you can easily substitute your favorite grainy or coarse ground mustard instead.
white bbq sauce/ dipping sauce step by step
- add all ingredients in blender blend well add to chicken meat, or veggie before grilling baste while it's grilling, baking and right before finishing.
- If using as a marinade let it marinate for about an hour if frying just coat with breading if baking put into oven if using like a wing sauce cook wings add sauce and coat like you would regular wing good as fried veggie did or bake potatoes.
This tangy, mayo-based sauce is perfect as a baste or even as a dipping sauce for chicken, turkey, or pork. It's great on a pulled pork sandwich, too! That's why I wanted to go ahead and share this Alabama White BBQ Sauce with you. Now, most folks are probably scratching their heads right now. The Best Bbq Dipping Sauce Recipes on Yummly