Crock Pot Country Ribs. Boneless country style ribs are a good choice for the slow cooker. The ribs are slow cooked with apple juice, barbecue sauce, garlic, and Contrary to their name, country-style ribs don't necessarily come from the ribs of the animal. They are generally cut from the sirloin or rib end of the loin, but they.
Put the ribs in the crock and sprinkle the rib spice rub on all sides of the ribs. Here is my recipe for Ribs Spice Rub. Place the lid on the slow. You can have Crock Pot Country Ribs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Country Ribs
- It’s 2 of large packs country style ribs (bone in).
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1-12 ounce of can Coca Cola.
- It’s 2 cups of bbq sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh minced garlic (10 cloves).
Crock Pot Country-Style Pork Ribs – These boneless pork ribs are slow cooked, are meaty and flavorful, and fall off the fork tender. This is a great quick and easy crock pot ribs recipes. I hope you love this simple slow cooker country style ribs recipe with the bones in. Slow Cooker Country Style Ribs with SauerkrautCDKitchen.
Crock Pot Country Ribs step by step
- Rinse ribs in cold water and pat dry…….
- Add onions to bottom of large crockpot…..
- Next add your country style ribs…..
- Now add : Coca Cola, bbq sauce, black pepper and garlic……
- Cover and cook on low for 10 hours……
- Serve with my cheesy buttered noodles and enjoy 😉!!.
Learn to make flavorful, fall apart tender beef ribs in the crock pot! With the temperatures still sweltering but comfort food season coming up fast You'll need: Country beef ribs (or ribs of your choice), bottle of bbq sauce, onion, can or bottle of Coca Cola, and lemon. Easy slow cooker recipes for the busy lady. While these pork country style ribs are not true Kansas City BBQ these are rather tasty! Country-style Pork Ribs ribs are a great rich and fall-apart tender alternative to traditional ribs.