Pressure Cooker Gringo Chili.
You can have Pressure Cooker Gringo Chili using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pressure Cooker Gringo Chili
- It’s 16 oz of ground beef or turkey.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped bell pepper.
- It’s 1 can of (15oz) diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 1 can of (8oz) tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of tomato juice.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of chunky salsa.
- You need 2 tsp of chili seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Pressure Cooker Gringo Chili step by step
- Spray container with non stick spray. Brown meat, onion and bell pepper for five minutes. Add the rest and mix well to combine. Cook for 5 minutes. When pressure has released remove cover mix and let stand for 5 minutes..