Vegetarian Spinach Curry.
You can have Vegetarian Spinach Curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Spinach Curry
- You need 1 cup of Medium Onion, Chopped.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Curry Powder(hot).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Indian Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmenic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 of 14.5 oz can of Organic Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 10 oz of of fresh baby Spinach.
- Prepare 1 of 15 oz can of Chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 cup of Vegetable broth.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
Vegetarian Spinach Curry step by step
- In a nonstick skillet, cook onion,garlic until brown for 3-5 minutes.
- add curry,paprika,turmeric, cumin,salt and pepper. stir in mixture..
- Stir in diced tomatoes, spinach and 1 cup of chickpeas.
- In a blender, combine the vegetable broth and remaining chickpeas..
- Stir mixture into skillet and heat for 10 minutes and let simmer for 5 additional minutes..
- Optional Balsamic Brown rice for side dish.