Simple Budget – Beef Stroganoff.
You can cook Simple Budget – Beef Stroganoff using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Budget – Beef Stroganoff
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil (I prefer coconut but you can use whatever).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 6 of crimini mushrooms, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- It’s 3 cup of milk (separated).
- It’s 16 oz of egg noodles, cooked according to package.
Simple Budget – Beef Stroganoff step by step
- in medium saucepan heat oil, onions, garlic & mushrooms till tender.
- Add ground beef, pepper, & worcestershire sauce to saucepan..
- When beef is fully cooked, stir in flour..
- When flour is fully incorporated add milk 1 cup at a time, stirring constantly..
- When sauce thickens, add egg noodles and stir..