Healthy Vegan Almond Joy Inspired Cookie Balls.
You can cook Healthy Vegan Almond Joy Inspired Cookie Balls using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Vegan Almond Joy Inspired Cookie Balls
- You need 2 of overripe bananas (lots of brown spotting!).
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 cup of oats.
- You need 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded coconut (traditional or dehydrated).
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of agave syrup (optional).
Healthy Vegan Almond Joy Inspired Cookie Balls instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Mash bananas in bowl. Overripe bananas should mash easily with a fork..
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Start with 1/2 cup oats, and if you find the mixture is too wet to hold a ball shape, if you prefer, add more oats. You may choose to process the oats for a smoother consistency cookie/ball (not pictured)..
- Drop mixture onto lightly greased or covered baking sheet. You may choose to flatten for cookies or keep in ball shape. It is recommended to smooth down any peaks that arise, as these may burn..
- Bake cookies for approx 15 minutes, and balls for approx 20 minutes..
- Let rest for 10 minutes and enjoy!.