Sausage Gravy Tot Casserole.
You can have Sausage Gravy Tot Casserole using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage Gravy Tot Casserole
- Prepare 2 lb of mild pork sausage.
- It’s 3 cup of milk.
- You need 2/3 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen tater tots.
- You need 16 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 dash of black pepper, to taste..
Sausage Gravy Tot Casserole instructions
- In medium dutch oven pot, brown sausage until no longer pink..
- Once sausage is browned, do not drain grease. Add flour to create a thick roux..
- Slowly add milk, stirring constantly. Then add water, continuing to stir..
- Season with black pepper..
- Let come to a slow boil, and gravy will begin to thicken. Do not let it burn..
- Once thick, remove from heat. Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a 9 x 13 casserole dish, ladle all of the gravy into bottom of dish. Layer in a single layer the frozen tots on top of the gravy. Top with cheese..
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes until cheese is bubbly and tots are crispy. Serve and enjoy!.