Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin. This is a top-rated slow cooker pork roast with a sweet spiced glaze. The recipe is made with a boneless pork loin roast, brown sugar, and spices. Cover and continue cooking on LOW for.
It's melt-in-your-mouth amazing and worth the extra step. This brown sugar and balsamic pork loin is one of our favorites. The slow cooking makes the meat so tender, and the sweet but sour glaze is the. You can have Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin
- You need 4 pounds of boneless pork loin roast.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic (halved).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt (or to taste).
- Prepare of Freshly ground black pepper (to taste).
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of brown sugar (divided).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard (or a grainy mustard.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
My go to recipe is Brown Sugar Ham though I really want to try this Maple Mustard Ham from the Frugal Girls! However you make a ham in the slow cooker it always turns out great. Crock pot Dinner: Main Course Dishes Pork. Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin.
Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin instructions
- If the pork has an excessive layer of fat, trim it a bit. A little fat will help keep the roast juicy over the long period of cooking..
- Rub the roast all over with the garlic halves and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Then prick the roast all over with a fork or skewer..
- In a cup or bowl, combine 1 cup of the brown sugar, the mustard, and vinegar. Rub all over the roast..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours, or until tender but not falling apart. Pour off the excess juices..
- Combine the remaining 1/3 cup brown sugar with cinnamon; Spread the mixture over the top of the roast. Cover and continue cooking on LOW for 1 hour longer..
- Serves 6-8 but you will most likely have leftovers 😃.
- Plated dish – served with garlic mashed potatoes and carrots..
- Enjoy 😋.
Not really – I'm nicer than that. I have actually cooked up some goodies in the Wishes and Dishes kitchen last week to keep you drooling while I'm here living it up in Miami. Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Sesame Pork Loin is a great meal for feeding a crowd, great with a big pot of steamed rice. Then, put the brown sugar/cinnamon mixture on top, and cook for another hour. If you like pork tenderloin, it's time you try boneless pork loin.