Steak "Fondue" for Two. Fondue For Two is an internet talk show created and hosted by Brittany Pierce. It debuted with its only appearance in Season Two episode Rumours. It returned in Season Four episode Naked and appears in every season afterwards.
Steak Fondue Recipe Asian Marinade for Beef. Следующее. Glee – "Fondue for Two": Lord Tubbington. From steak and cheese to pineapple and chocolate. we explore the best foods to fondue. You can cook Steak "Fondue" for Two using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak "Fondue" for Two
- You need 2 each of Ribeye Steak.
- It’s 3/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of montreal steak seasoning.
- You need 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 of Canola Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Fondue Pot or Deep Fryer.
- You need 4 of Skewers.
Pierce's Internet Talk Show that combines her two favourite things: Hot. The Best Steak Fondue Recipes on Yummly Create your own fondue spread with our melty mix of Gruyere and fontina cheese that can be paired with your favorite dippers. Fondue for Two. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Steak "Fondue" for Two instructions
- Cut steak into bite sized peices and place in a large bowl..
- Add the Worcestershire Sauce and seasonings to the bowl..
- Shake well until throughly mixed and marinate in the fridge for 3 hours to bring out the best flavor..
- Add Canola Oil to the fondue pot or deep fryer and heat oil to 375°F degrees..
- Plate and prepare the marinated steak.
- Place 1 or 2 peices of steak on each skewer and submerge in oil for approximately 30 seconds for medium cooked steak..
- Remove from oil, plate, and eat! You can serve with your favorite steak sauce..
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 until full to your hearts desire :).
- I suggest adding in a fun game while cooking your steak..
Also ideal for serving warm sauces. Pot set on a sturdy, mahogany wood board. Includes tea light candle and two serving prongs. With Pretzel Bread, Broccoli, Tomatoes, and Apples. If you have the traditional setup for fondue, use that for serving.