Chopped Pork in a Sauce.
You can have Chopped Pork in a Sauce using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chopped Pork in a Sauce
- Prepare of Meat——————.
- Prepare 2 pounds of Boston Pork Roast.
- Prepare 2 quarts of water.
- It’s of Seasonings one—————.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of finely chopped celery.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced finely.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke.
- You need 1 tablespoon of kosher salt divided.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- It’s of Seasonings two—————–.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of tomato paste.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of yellow prepared mustard.
Chopped Pork in a Sauce instructions
- Cut the meat off the Boston Butt. Set into the water and bring to a boil..
- Add the seasonings one using half the salt, with the onions..
- Add the celery next..
- Boil for 30 minutes..
- Take the meat out and chop into pieces like the size of minced meat..
- Add back to the broth adding the rest of the salt, tomato paste, and mustard..
- Stir in well and let it reduce and thicken..
- It should be the time the garlic is added right as it is thickening. It is done here. I hope you enjoy!.