You can cook Barbecue Ribs using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Barbecue Ribs
- Prepare 1 cup of Jack Daniels Honey BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Lawrys Season Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper (coarse grind).
- You need 2 packages of Rack of Pork loin Ribs.
Barbecue Ribs step by step
- Preheat oven to 340°F. Rinse ribs..
- Make several slits through membrane on the backside of the ribs. Cut slab in half if needed to fit in 13×9-in. baking pan..
- Season ribs front and back with salt & pepper or you choice of rub ingredients..
- Place slab(s) in baking pan and cover tightly with foil. Bake at 340°F for 1 1/2 hours or longer until done. Remove foil; Add BBQ sauce and bake uncovered an additional 20-30 minutes. Let set a few minutes before slicing. Enjoy! NOTE" May place cooked ribs on outdoor grill for a few minutes, if desired..