Green Masala Prawn Sukka Recipe.
You can cook Green Masala Prawn Sukka Recipe using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Masala Prawn Sukka Recipe
- You need 300 g of – Prawns, deveined, clean.
- It’s 5 tbsp of – Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – Turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 of medium-size onions, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of – Coriander powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Masala Base :.
- You need 1/2 cup of – Coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 inch of – Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 4 of – Cloves.
- It’s 5 of – Garlic Pods.
- You need 1 tsp of – Black peppercorn.
- Prepare 1/2 of – medium-size onion.
- Prepare 1 inch of – Ginger.
- Prepare 4 of – Green Chillies (adjust as per preference).
Green Masala Prawn Sukka Recipe step by step
- In a bowl, add cleaned prawns, turmeric powder and a pinch of salt, mix well. Set aside for 20mins..
- In a mixie/food processor, blend all ingredients listed under masala base into a fine paste by using little water. Set aside..
- In a Kadai/Pan, heat oil. add chopped onions and fry till slightly brown..
- Next, add in the ground masala paste, coriander powder, salt to taste with little water and cook this until the raw smell disappears. This should take about 6 – 8 mins on medium flame..
- When the masala is cooked, add in prawns, stir well. Cook with a closed lid on for 8-10mins on a low flame. Until all the excess water has evaporated and desired consistency is reached..
- Serve hot with Rotis or rice..