Mushroom Alfredo Instant Pot IP. Instant Pot Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken, or without, is a dump it all in and push start recipe. RESOURCES TO MAKE Instant Pot Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe and More. We are a participant in Hi Rose!
You KNOW a dish has to be good if it was named after some Italian dude. Alfredo sauce is one of those indulgent things we know we shouldn't eat too often. Instant Pot shrimp alfredo pasta is so good and easy to make for your family! You can cook Mushroom Alfredo Instant Pot IP using 9 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Alfredo Instant Pot IP
- You need 8 Oz. of Mushrooms.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 8 Oz. of Pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Salt (to taste).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Black pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 1 1/2-2 cups of parmesan.
- You need 1 1/2 of Tbl. Butter (or oil).
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen peas (optional).
If you love seafood you'll love how easy it is made in your pressure cooker. For this Instant Pot shrimp alfredo recipe we thawed our shrimp out overnight and put them in our one pot meal raw so everything could cook. Make life easier with Instant Pot, the programmable pressure & multi cooker. The newest addition to the most popular line of Instant Pots – the Duo Nova – makes pressure cooking even easier.
Mushroom Alfredo Instant Pot IP step by step
- Today I am using baby bellows but button I use also. Slice them, how you like. These will also give the final product a light brown color, use button mushrooms to reduce that affect..
- Clean and chop garlic.
- Set the IP to saute.
- Add butter to IP.
- Add garlic to butter once it melts, stir for a minute.
- Add mushrooms and stir.
- Stir and cook until done to your liking, i like them just cooked, almost impossible, due to steam to get a picture.
- Add broth, this is what I use. This does give the final product a slight brown instead of white color. Use water if you don't like that..
- Add cream, about best we have available here.
- Stir to blend.
- Add salt and pepper, and stir.
- Break pasta in half, and drop it in randomly. I found this stops then from sticking together, which happens if you drop them in all in a bunch..
- Then press the pasta down as best you can to cover them with liquid..
- Set to pressure cook as follows; 6 minutes el dente, 7 minutes normal, 8 minutes soft. I like 6, the wife 8, we compromised 😊.
- When time is done, hit cancel (turn off warming), let sit 1-2 minutes (no longer). Quick release remaining pressure.
- Optional peas – If you choose to add green peas, add them now..
- Optional peas – Stir them in..
- Give a quick store and then put the lid back on, you do not need to seal it, we are just letting it sit for 3 minutes, do not skip this step, even if NOT using peas! You will have problems with melting your cheese if you do..
- After wait, add parmesan to pot.
- Stir until cheese melts and is completely incorporated..
This dish can set well on its own as a main Roughly chop the mushrooms and set aside both the mushrooms and the broth in separate bowls. Easy Mushrooms & Peas in Creamy Sauce made in Pressure Cooker. Just opened IP with Mushroom Masala. Instant Pot filled with creamy chicken fettuccine alfredo. This Instant Pot brown rice recipe is delicious and healthy.