Blueberry Cornbread Muffins. Blueberry Cornbread Muffins Recipe & Video. If you like Cornbread than these Blueberry Cornbread Muffins will definitely become a favorite. A wonderful cornbread muffin with juicy blueberries.
Blueberry muffins with the hearty flavor of cornmeal. A cornbread muffin recipe with fresh or frozen blueberries baked in the batter. Bake some Apple Muffins with Pecan Streusel and Donut Muffins and make it a party. You can have Blueberry Cornbread Muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cornbread Muffins
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cornmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of blueberries.
- You need of Substitute.
- It’s of Box of your favorite cornbread, follow box directions and add a hand full or two of blueberries.
These blueberry cornbread muffins have been on my mind forever. I LOVE cornbread muffins and could eat them any time of day (or year). These cornbread muffins are moist, flavorful, and they come together quickly. These easy one-bowl cornbread muffins are the best!
Blueberry Cornbread Muffins step by step
- Add cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to bowl. Mix. Add water. Mix..
- Add blueberries and gently mix with spoon..
- Pour mixture into 8×8 pan that's been sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake for 22-24 minutes. Allow to cool and cut into squares..
Tried-and-true, I've been making them for over a decade. If you like Cornbread than these Blueberry Cornbread Muffins will definitely become a favorite. They have that delightful corn flavor and crunchy texture that only cornmeal can provide. Blueberry Corn Mini-MuffinsTiny cornbread muffins with blueberries. I also made a vanilla bean butter for spreading.