BBQ Ribs. We're crazy for incredible BBQ ribs and have plenty of rib recipes, smoking techniques, equipment recommendations, and mythbusting secrets throughout the site. But we know sometimes you just. BBQ Ribs Can be cooked a number of different ways.
Thanks for Checking out No Hippie. The BBQ Pit Boys smoke up some Spares and Baby Backs, using their "Standing Rib" style at the The BBQ Pit Boys demonstrate how easy it is to cook up some Spare Ribs and Baby Back Ribs with. Choosing BBQ Ribs There are two common cuts of pork ribs, baby back and spare ribs. You can cook BBQ Ribs using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Ribs
- It’s 2 of (9-10 lb) racks of ribs.
- It’s 5 cups of water.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of liquid smoke.
- It’s of Rub.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Tony's seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 3 cups of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of rub seasoning.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of sriracha (optional).
Baby back ribs cook faster than spare ribs, so they make the perfect choice for beginner BBQ. BBQ Pork "Country Ribs" – cut from the shoulder, cooked slow and low, and glazed with the barbecue sauce of your choice! This country-style ribs recipe teaches you all you need to know. Finger-lickin' good, and so perfect for summer!
BBQ Ribs step by step
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the rub in a small bowl. Set aside 1 tbls of mixed rub seasoning for sauce later on..
- Get a deep dish 9×13 pan. Mix water and liquid smoke..
- Place another vented rack/pan to put over the other pan so the ribs will not touch the water..
- Sprinkle rub all over the front and back of the ribs. Gently pushing down on the meat so the season will stick..
- Place ribs onto the pan MEAT SIDE UP.
- Wrap the top in tin foil so no air will escape and the ribs will steam cook..
- Bake for 3 1/2-4 hours.
- Peel back one of the corners; check meat after 4 hours to see if it's falling off the bone. If ready, let it cool for 30-45 minutes. If it's not ready, put it back on the oven and check every 30 minutes till it falls off the bone.
- Cut meat into third portions (caution, when cooking on the grill, the meat WILL FALL APART) heat up charcoal or gas grill..
- Meanwhile the grill is heating up; combine all the ingredients for the sauce. Bring to a boil, about 5 minutes..
- Cook meat to desired crunch while spreading the sauce onto both sides. (Usually 10-15 minutes) Enjoy!.
I know some people like to cook BBQ ribs in the oven, but I love cooking them on the grill so today I thought I'd share with you. Find bbq ribs stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. How to Grill Ribs That Are as Amazing as a BBQ Joint. Louis-style ribs are spareribs with the rib tips removed.