'Merican Sweet and Sour Pork.
You can cook 'Merican Sweet and Sour Pork using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 'Merican Sweet and Sour Pork
- You need 3/4 cup of Self rising flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of Vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of Beer.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 5 small of Random leftover Chinese takeout sauce packets (duck, soy, etc.).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cheap sweet and sour sauce.
- It’s of Meat.
- Prepare 6 slice of Pork chops.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- It’s 1 each of Garlic salt.
'Merican Sweet and Sour Pork instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 and place all pork in oven, uncovered, sprinkled with mentioned seasonings. Let bake for 20 minutes.
- Get your veggie or canola oil heated up for frying.
- Remove pork from oven and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Cut pork into 2-3inch pieces, set aside in separate bowl.
- Mix all sauce ingredients in bowl and set aside.
- Mix all left over ingredients in recipe in cold metal bowl, make sure beer is very cold. Don't over mix, it won't be as fizzy if you over mix it.
- Dip pork in batter and put in hot oil. Flip when golden brown. Place fried pork on paper towel stack in bowl..
- Drizzle or coat finished pork with sauce. Serve with wasabi and more beer! Enjoy!.