Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan. Pat the eggplant dry and then either pan fry, deep fry or grill. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Make a big batch of eggplant Parmesan in your slow cooker and dinner will be waiting when you get home.
You'll love the cheese, gluten-free breading, and authentic Italian flavor! Eggplant parmesan fans, you are going to think you've gone to heaven when you try this dish. Or, if you're someone that hasn't tried cooking with eggplant yet. You can cook Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- You need 1 of whole fresh, Baked Eggplant (1 Whole – Medium).
- You need 2 of medium, Organic Zucchini, Fresh.
- You need 2 of tbsp, Tomato Paste – Canned.
- You need 24 of oz., Crushed organic tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of tsp, Organic Vegetable Base.
- It’s 1 of tbsp, Organic Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of tsp, Crushed Garlic.
- It’s 8 of oz., Fresh Mozzarella.
- You need 8 of oz., Ricotta Cheese.
- It’s 8 of oz, Pecorino Romano.
- It’s 8 of oz, Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of filtered water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
- Prepare 2 dashes of ground nutmeg.
Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT. An easy recipe for keto eggplant Parmesan made with almond flour. This flavorful dish is baked in your oven. This is the first year I have tried to grow eggplant.
Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan step by step
- Add olive oil and onion to bottom of crock pot and simmer on low until onion is translucent approximately 10 minutes..
- Add crushed garlic and simmer for another minute.
- Add sliced eggplant and zucchini, stir and simmer for an additional 10-15 minutes..
- Add the remaining ingredients and let simmer on medium for 6 hours.
- Add a large serving spoon to a heat resistant bowl, sprinkle some parmesan and grated mozzarella cheese on top and broil for about 5 minutes..
I wasn't entirely convinced it would work, but when. Eggplant parmesan is one of those great Italian comfort foods—a layered casserole much like lasagna but with slices of globe eggplant taking the place of pasta. The two things to keep in mind when cooking eggplant, especially firm globe eggplants, is that not only do eggplants hold onto moisture. We cooked Crock Pot eggplant Parmesan Geeks Kitchen. Jess Shows you how to make this wonderful dish and trust us its GOOD!