Gourmet Baked Mac 'N Cheese. This creamy, cheesy, gourmet baked mac and cheese with bacon will outshine any mac and cheese you've tasted! It is "restaurant-quality" amazing, and it couldn't be simpler to make. This baked mac and cheese is a family favorite recipe, loved by both children and adults.
An insane cheesy sauce, perfectly cooked macaroni and a golden, buttery, crunchy topping. Recipe v Video v Dozer v. Reviews for: Photos of Tasty Baked Mac n Cheese. You can have Gourmet Baked Mac 'N Cheese using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gourmet Baked Mac 'N Cheese
- You need 1 lb of Pasta Of Your Choice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cup of Whole Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 3 cup of Sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Feta cheese.
- You need 1 cup of cooked bacon bits.
- It’s 1 cup of Seasoned bread crumbs.
Ah…Macaroni & Cheese…the ultimate comfort food that everyone loves! Our boys pretty much grew up on it, as I'm sure it's a favorite in your Now this is a mac and cheese to be reckoned with! Mac and cheese is the perfect side dish for thanksgiving. Classic baked mac 'n' cheese is nothing new, we know, but it deserves a nod.
Gourmet Baked Mac 'N Cheese step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350°F. And butter or spray cooking spray on 13 x 9 x 2 glass baking dish..
- Cook pasta according to box directions..
- Meanwhile melt butter in large sauce pan, on medium low heat until melted. Once melted add in flour, and cook for one minute stirring constantly. (Dont allow to brown).
- Gradually whisk in milk and cream, simmer until mixture thickens slightly. Whisking occasionally, for about 3 minutes..
- Reduce heat to low and add in cheddar cheese and 1 cup of the feta cheese. Whisk until cheese melts completely. Then seasson salt and pepper to taste..
- Combine cooked pasta, sauce, and bacon bits and mix togeather. Then transfer in baking dish..
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and rest of feta on top..
- Place in oven covered with foil for about 25 min, then remove cover and increase heat to just brown the top, for about 3 – 5 min..
This one features all the necessary ingredients for decadence—heavy cream, milk, and two kinds of cheeses. This recipe calls for penne noodles instead of macaroni noodles because ribbed penne gives the creamy cheese. He BEST Homemade Mac and Cheese of your LIFE. Outrageously cheesy, ultra creamy, and topped with a crunchy Panko-Parmesan topping, this mac and cheese recipe is most definitely a keeper. I used three different cheese and a homemade cheese sauce to take this macaroni and cheese recipe.