Quick and easy veggie pasta. This easy Balsamic Veggie Pasta recipe is overflowing with fresh veggies, and sautéed in a delicious balsamic sauce. One of my favorite things about coming home after a long vacation is always that first big trip back to the grocery store. This quick, easy, and oh-so-comforting Balsamic Veggie Pasta.
Throw in the onions and fry for a short moment until soft. This easy weeknight meal fits the season perfectly. Earthy mushrooms, caramelized sweet potatoes, and aromatic shallots lend comfort to the bowl — especially since they're enjoyed while still warm from the oven. You can cook Quick and easy veggie pasta using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and easy veggie pasta
- It’s 1 pinch of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 pinch of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 medium of carrot diced.
- Prepare 1 small of zucchini diced.
- It’s 1/2 packages of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 cup of pasta water.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of butter or olive oil.
Quick and Easy Roasted Vegetable Salad. This easy pasta dish manages to be both light and comforting at the same time, teaming kale with melting anchovies, garlic and lemon. Check out our super simple green linguine. This quick and easy pasta dish is veggie-friendly, low in calories and will help you pack in your veg for the day.
Quick and easy veggie pasta instructions
- boil pasta.
- melt butter or heat olive oil in a pan, add pepper flakes, dried oregano and dried parsley..
- add diced carrot, cook for 10 minutes..
- add diced zucchini, season with salt and pepper, cook for 5 more minutes.
- add chicken stock and let simmer until it gets thick.
- add pasta to veggies, add pasta water and mix.
- let it cook for 5 minutes.
- turn off heat, add parmesan cheese. Enjoy.
I hope this quick and easy recipe will be inspiration for something easy you can make on a weekly basis. These everyday meals are filling, nutritious and delicious! In this recipe we'll be sauteing veggies and tossing with pasta for a quick and healthy meal. Serve up this creamy quick dish for a last minute dinner party and impress veggie friends. Pasta, sauce, and sausages, what could be a better combination?