Kids treat frozen chocolate bananas 🍌. Line a baking sheet with nonstick foil or parchment paper. "I love working at home with my kids!" said no mother ever. 🤪. These Chocolate Banana Popsicles are delicious and are perfect healthy treats especially for kids! Disney Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas have been a favorite of ours every time we would go to Disneyland.
Use jello and candy to make these fun Underwater Jello Treats with your kids! Jello Treats are always fun and with just a few simple ingredients we celebrated a. A healthy dessert alternative — Frozen Chocolate Bananas! You can have Kids treat frozen chocolate bananas 🍌 using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kids treat frozen chocolate bananas 🍌
- It’s of Bananas.
- Prepare of Melted chocolate.
- It’s sticks of Popsicles sticks/ or shish kebab.
Freeze the bananas and dip them in yogurt or chocolate, then add your favorite toppings! Sweet, deliciously frosty bananas are covered in dark chocolate and crunchy toppings! Serve them to your kids for a healthier summer treat. We have a banana stand about two blocks from our house.
Kids treat frozen chocolate bananas 🍌 instructions
- Cut banana in half place on a stick (Iam using shish kebab because that’s what I have) don’t go all the way through the banana.
- Place in freezer until frozen.
- (when melting chocolate, I added a little Virgin olive oil to help thin it out and for that shiny look, don’t need much).
- Melt chocolate of choice, and dip bananas one at a time into the chocolate, add chopped nuts, sprinkles anything you like or leave them plain, pop them back into the freezer until chocolate has hardened, or your ready to eat them..
- Notes- keep bananas in freezer and dip one at a time, I had started with 4 bananas and as that sat on the table on a hot summer day, they defrosted very fast, and it make it to where the chocolate didn’t want to stick to the banana. May have to re- melt the chocolate a few times too… may need to use a spoon to cover it in chocolate..
On one of our more recent weekend walks, I brought up swinging by for a snack (as I do just about every time). It turns out that this is pretty much the easiest thing to make. Kids will love dipping bananas in melted chocolate and rolling them in coconut to make this tasty frozen treat. Banana Popsicles – Frozen bananas on a stick dipped in chocolate – an easy, fun summer treat for the kids and grown-ups too! This easy treat doesn't inquire any cooking, a microwave to melt the chocolate is all you need.