Simple and Quick Seafood Patties.
You can cook Simple and Quick Seafood Patties using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple and Quick Seafood Patties
- Prepare 1 box of Stove Top stuffing mix.
- Prepare 2 cup of Tuna, crab or lobster (flaked or chunked).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Finely chopped celery.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Mayonaise.
- It’s 2 of eggs ( beaten).
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
Simple and Quick Seafood Patties instructions
- Mix all ingredients – refrigerate 10-15 minutes.
- form into patties of desired size.
- heat 2 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp butter in large skillet.
- Fry patties 4-5 minutes on either side until golden brown.