Vegetarian Quinoa salad.
You can cook Vegetarian Quinoa salad using 1 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Quinoa salad
- Prepare of Multicolored Quinoa, green capsicum, red capsicum, spring onion, cherry tomatoes, grated carrot, zucchini, garlic cloves, flat or curly parsley, Himalayan salt, lemon juice.
Vegetarian Quinoa salad step by step
- Wash 1 cup multicolored Quinoa with 3 cups water. You can use any Quinoa..
- Drain the Quinoa using a sieve..
- Bring 3 cups of water or vegetable stock (store bought) to boil. Add washed and drained Quinoa to it. Cook for 10-15 minutes till you see white threads..
- Drain the excess water or vegetable stock from Quinoa using a sieve. Leave it undisturbed for 10 minutes..
- Heat 1 tsp Olive oil in a pan and fry thin long slices of 1 zucchini for 2 minutes. Remove from the pan..
- Fry slices of 2 garlic cloves till they turn light brown in color. Remove from the pan..
- Let the zucchini and garlic cool and then dice it into pieces..
- Chop 1 green capsicum (deseeded), 1 red capsicum (deseeded). Chop 2 sprigs spring onion. Chop 6 cherry tomato into small pieces, grate 1 carrot, finely chopped parsley..
- Mix chopped green capsicum, red capsicum, spring onion, cherry tomatoes, grated carrot, zucchini, parsley, garlic cloves, cooked Quinoa. Add half tsp Himalayan salt. Adjust to your taste. Add 1 tsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Mix it gently with a fork. Serve it warm or cold. The Salad stays fresh in fridge in closed container for 2 days..