S'mores marshallow dip. Hey guys, I'm back with another ASMR / eating video. This time, I'm enjoying toasted marshmallow s'mores dip! I hope you enjoy today's food ASMR video.
To make the S'mores dip you will need – well, just what you'd need for S'mores. Anyone else out there who loves a burnt marshmallow on their s'more? Easy Oven S'mores Dip – A recipe for s'mores dip made right in your oven. You can cook S'mores marshallow dip using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of S'mores marshallow dip
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of cooking spray.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 2 of hershey chocolate bars.
- You need of peppermint candy/candy canes*optional great during holidays.
- You need 2 cup of mini marshmallow *or large.
- Prepare 15 of jumbo marshmallows.
- It’s of graham crackers.
Melted chocolate topped with toasted marshmallows and served with graham crackers, cookies, or fruit for dipping. Remind your friends and loved ones of sitting around the campfire with our Easy S'mores Dip. Cut reserved marshmallows in half; place, cut sides down, on dip. The dip is easy to make and is perfect for those of you who enjoy S'mores.
S'mores marshallow dip step by step
- Coat small pan with oil. Use cooking spray if necessary..
- Warm to 425°F (does not have to be exact).
- Add chocolate chips. Spread to cover bottom of pan. Let melt..
- Add hershey bars on top to cover any places. Turn heat down.
- Optional if you want to be minty for holidays add candy cane.
- If using jumbo marshmallows cut into halves and top the chocolate. If using mini cover the chocolate.
- Put in oven on broil for 2 minutes. 3 for golden brown but may also burn chocolate..
- Use graham crackers to dip up and enjoy!.
How to make a dip that includes all the goodness of S'mores. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and marshmallow fluff until smooth. S'mores dip is a great twist on an old summer favorite! Kids of all ages love S'mores, and who doesn't love a good dip? I'm slightly obsessed with s'mores, and I crave them all year round.