Cast Iron Breakfast Quesadillas for Two. Breakfast Quesadillas Recipe photo by Taste of Home. The kids eat quesadilla's often for dinner.never thought to do it for breakfast! Of course, anyone can add whatever they want between two tortillas.
Flip and cook the other side until golden. Serve warm with more sour cream and hot sauce, if desired. The recipe is for two quesadillas but I am quite sure you will be making more than two. You can have Cast Iron Breakfast Quesadillas for Two using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cast Iron Breakfast Quesadillas for Two
- You need 2 of Flour Quesadillas Soft (Burrito Size).
- It’s 4 of strip of bacon.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 8 slice of American Cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
How to Make Quesadillas on the Stove: I have fallen in love with all over again with my cast iron You can make two at once, fitting two half moons into the pan to essentially form a full circle, with their flat. Breakfast Quesadillas with bacon, egg and cheese. An easy breakfast or dinner idea your family is sure to LOVE! Cooking a quesadilla in my cast iron pan!
Cast Iron Breakfast Quesadillas for Two instructions
- Using a Cast Iron pan, cook 4 beaten eggs on low-medium heat. Wait to scramble until bottom layer of egg is cooked to help prevent stick on cast iron. Set aside on plate when done..
- Cook 4 strip of bacon on same cast iron pan. Turning as they brown. Set aside on plate with eggs when done..
- Using a flour tortilla, arrange slices of cheese on half the tortilla spreading it out equally. Place half of the eggs and 2 slices of the bacon (broken up) equally over the cheese..
- Fold over the Quesadilla and throw 1/2 tbsp of butter in cast iron pan now set on medium heat. Place tortilla stuffed Quesadilla in pain and cook for 2 minutes. Flip and cook for another two minutes..
- Remove Quesadilla and set aside on paper towel to cool and repeat steps for 2nd Quesadilla..
- Once cooled on a paper towel to absorb excess butter and oil, slice Quesadilla in 3's..
- Plate with optional Dave's slammin sauce or dipping sauce. Enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360399-daves-slammin-sauce.
Serve them as a family breakfast or brunch. Fresh apples or tangerines plus cinnamon-spiked coffee round out the meal. I had originally tried making this Breakfast Quesadilla with scrambled eggs, but when it came time to eat it, huge chunks of eggs kept falling out of the tortillas all over the floor. No one dislikes clean up more than me, so I went back to the drawing board and experimented — this time cooking the eggs. I'm making easy breakfast egg two ways quesadillas but they can sub as brunch, lunch, snack or dinner if you are a breakfast for dinner type of person!