Paleo Beanless Chili.
You can cook Paleo Beanless Chili using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo Beanless Chili
- It’s of Vegetables.
- You need 28 oz of Can of Whole Peeled Tomatoes.
- It’s 3 large of Red Bell Peppers.
- It’s 1/2 can of Mezzetta Tamed Jalepeno Peppers (jar).
- It’s of Meat.
- You need 36 oz of 2.25 lb. Lean Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Oil's.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need of Spices.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Garlic Salt & Powder.
- You need 1 dash of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chili Powder.
Paleo Beanless Chili step by step
- Cook the hamburger fully over stove, then drain..
- Heat oil in large pot. Sauté bell peppers and jalapeños in pot on low heat. Cover generously with salt and pepper. Add minced garlic near the end..
- Once meat is cooked and drained add it to the sautéed mixture, and mix together..
- Pour in can of tomatoes and break them apart with spatula. Mix together with mixture..
- Add all the spices (be generous).
- Cover the ingredients with water..
- Cook on low until it boils (about an hour).