Orange honey-mustard Salmon. Honey Mustard Salmon – this easy baked salmon recipe is an easy, delicious way to dress up salmon fillets! That cheapest fillet at the fish counter that looks like it's seen better days, has seen better days. One of my favorite grilled salmon recipes of all time, and a great summer dinner recipe!
Combining two favourite flavours: Honey Mustard and Garlic Butter, this salmon recipe is the ultimate in flavour! Looking for a Garlic Salmon With Honey I say next because I KNOW this Honey Mustard Salmon In Foil is going to hit your tables…SOON. Just like with this Honey Garlic Butter Salmon, you. You can cook Orange honey-mustard Salmon using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orange honey-mustard Salmon
- Prepare 1 of Salmon fillet.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 6 tsp of Gourmet mustard (the one with honey already).
- Prepare 1 cup of Orange Juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 dash of Black pepper.
- It’s 6 dash of Sea salt.
My husband is a commercial fisherman, so we have fish quite often. This easy recipe is one of my favorites. Honey-Orange Marinated Salmon Recipe photo by Taste of Home. The secret to getting this dinner done fast is to use common.
Orange honey-mustard Salmon step by step
- In a baking dish add the salmon. Add the black pepper, olive oil and sea salt on the top..
- Cover the salmon with a thin layer of honey. Put the baking dish in the oven for 10 minutes..
- Squeeze the oranges in a bowl..
- Add the mustard to the orange juice bowl..
- Add honey to the orange juice bowl. Mix well..
- Open the oven (after 10 minutes) and put the contents with orange juice, mustard and honey on the top of the salmon. Put the baking dish back to the oven for more 5 minutes..
- Leave for 5 minutes, in the oven, absorbing the juices and it's ready to serve!.
I had some oranges on hand and there's always mustard in the fridge for mustard lovers like us. A bit of freshly squeezed orange just, some orange rind, honey, soy, ginger and ground mustard (not dijon) and that's your sauce. Grease a baking sheet with olive oil. Place salmon fillets on the baking sheet. The perfect recipe for summer barbecues or a quick and easy weeknight meal on the grill.