Two-and-Half-Cup -Chicken. Halving one cup is simple (it's ½ cup), but what's half of ¾ of a cup? It's important to convert measurements carefully, especially while baking Learn techniques for cooking vegetables and eggs and making pastas from scratch from the award-winning chef and proprietor of The French Laundry.
You can have Two-and-Half-Cup -Chicken using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Two-and-Half-Cup -Chicken
- It’s 3 Tbsp of dark sesame oil.
- It’s 2 of chicken thighs.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger finely julienned.
- It’s 1 of large shallot, finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Sojoo or vodka.
- You need 3 of small red Thai chilies.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Thai basil.
Two-and-Half-Cup -Chicken instructions
- Chop chicken thighs into small pieces..
- Julienne ginger, mince garlic, finely slice shallot..
- Wash mint. Cut peppers into small bits..
- In a hot pan on high heat, put in the sesame oil. Add chickens..
- Cook chicken until golden brown on one side. Add ginger, garlic and shallots. Stir to incorporate all ingredients. Add salt, pepper. Stir well..
- Add soy sauce, Sojoo or vodka, and sugar. Mix well. Turn down heat to medium. Cover and cook for 10 minutes. Reduce liquid to half..
- Add cut basil and chili pepper. Mix well. Turn heat down a bit..
- Cook until sauce becomes thick. Ready to serve with hot rice. The fragrance of the basil really compliments this dish..