Spinach artichoke dip instant pot ip. Combine frozen spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, sour cream, onion, chicken broth, garlic, salt, and chile flakes in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). If you enjoyed Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Applebee's Copycat then You will also love my Crack Chicken and Jalapeno and Chicken Hot Reading the IP artichoke and spinach dip recipe and I have a question. By :I Love My Instant Pot Keto Diet by Sam Dillard.
How to make Ultimate Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip (Pressure Cooker). Your crowd will rave over this deliciously addictive creamy cheesy party appetizer. The Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip is done! You can cook Spinach artichoke dip instant pot ip using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach artichoke dip instant pot ip
- Prepare 2 TBSP of salted butter.
- You need 1 of yellow onion diced.
- It’s 3 TBSP of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 14 oz of can artichoke hearts drained.
- You need 2 TSP of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 8 oz of baby spinach.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese cubed.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 cups of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 4 TBSP of real bacon bits.
You can serve it now or continue with the optional golden-top browning step. Simple pressure cooker recipe with artichoke, spinach and cheese. I'm so excited to share this Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe today! I'm addicted to making hot dips like this amazing Bacon Cheeseburger Dip and Hot Beer Cheese Dip.
Spinach artichoke dip instant pot ip instructions
- Turn on instant pot saute high setting. When pot reads hot add butter..
- When butter has melted add onion and cook stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. Then add in garlic and cook for 2 minutes again stirring occasionally..
- Add in chicken broth and stir scaping the bottom to remove any bits..
- Add in artichokes and give a quick stir..
- Add in spinach. Do not stir..
- Add cream cheese on top. Do not stir..
- Seal instant pot and cook high pressure for 5 minutes. When timer sounds quick release the pressure. Remove lid..
- Stir untill cream cheese has melted. Stir in sour cream and mayonnaise..
- Stir in parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese untill melted..
- Stir in bacon bits..
- Mixture will thicken as it stands..
The popular keto spinach artichoke dip set. This hot spinach artichoke dip is creamy, cheesy, and spiced up with a little garlic and cayenne pepper. This Pressure Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip is a great appetizer! Save your oven space for other appetizers and main dishes by using your Instant Pot to "bake" this party favorite. The Instant Pot speeds up the process and makes it SO easy and quick to make WHILE only having to use one pot!