Marinated BBQ Steak. Steak purist as he is, hubs preferred his steak without this marinade and didn't use it. In hindsight I wish I would have followed suit. Thank goodness l at least used fresh garlic, but I think.
A marinade made with soy Prepared this way, marinated, cooked quickly at high heat, and thinly sliced, flank steak practically. Marinade flank steak before grilling to make it tender and flavorful. This BBQ flank steak marinade We've been enjoying marinated flank steak bfor years. You can cook Marinated BBQ Steak using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marinated BBQ Steak
- Prepare 1 of steak.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
Watch how to make a simple, top-rated marinade that really stands up to its name. Marinades are like insurance for your grilled steaks. Learn the basics of a classic marinade to get the most out of every steak this summer. How To Make the Ultimate Marinade for Tender Grilled Steak.
Marinated BBQ Steak step by step
- Dust the steak on both sides with the garlic powder..
- Place steak into ziploc bag and add the soya sauce to bag. Seal and set in fridge. Turn bag over every 30 minutes..
- Marinate for 2 to 4 hours..
- Grill steak on preheated grill (medium heat) for 4 to 5 minutes, turn steak and continue grilling for 3 to 5 minutes longer. You are looking for an internal temperature of 135°F. Steak should be golden brown and slightly charred..
- Set on plate, cover loosely with tinfoil and let rest for 4 minutes before serving.
This steak marinade makes steaks juicier and enhances the flavour rather than overpowering the natural flavour of beef! It's actually easy to make marinades that infuse flavour into steaks. Beef pepperoni, bbq steak, macon, sandwich beef. Marinated Grill Skirt Steak in a citrus-y, slightly spicy, and packs a bunch of Mexican flavors. Part of this marinated grill skirt steak appeal for me, aside from its beefy flavor, which is very appealing for.