Paleo Chicken Fajitas with Guacamole.
You can have Paleo Chicken Fajitas with Guacamole using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paleo Chicken Fajitas with Guacamole
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless, skinless, chicken breast, sliced into strips..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of red bell peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of lemons worth of juice.
- It’s 1 of limes worth of juice.
- Prepare 2 head of butter lettuce, root removed, washed and dried.
- It’s 1 of paleo guacamole.
- Prepare 1 small of jar salsa (or substitute fresh chopped tomatoes, cilantro and garlic).
Paleo Chicken Fajitas with Guacamole step by step
- In medium bowl, combine garlic, cumin, oregano, chili powder, sea salt. Toss chicken in mixture until fully coated and set aside..
- Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat. When pan is hot, add coconut oil..
- Saute onion for three minutes. Add chicken and continue to cook until chicken is almost fully cooked (about 10-15 minutes), stirring often..
- Just before chicken is done, add red peppers, lemon and lime juice. Stir and cook for 3 minutes..
- Serve over lettuce and top with guacamole and salsa..
- source: http://www.paleoplan.com/2010/02-23/chicken-fajitas-with-guacamole/.