Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce. Learn how to make delicious barbecued chicken for lunch or dinner on your grill. For juicy meat, coat breasts in barbecue sauce and grill; to cook faster Heat grill to medium-high. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
MORE+ LESS White barbecue sauce is popular in northern Alabama. Add chicken fillets to bowl and until well coated with the marinade. Chicken breasts are great on the grill! You can have Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of barbeque sauce.
These grilled chicken breasts are marinated in a simple citrus marinade made with lime, orange juice, honey, and red pepper flakes. Try a saucy BBQ chicken breast recipe. These Oven BBQ Chicken Breasts are saucealicious. Do not brush chicken with barbecue sauce.
Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce instructions
- Remove skin from chicken breast halves and place them in ziplock bag.
- Combine olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic, lemon juice in a small bowl and pour over chicken.
- Let chicken marinate for atleast an hour or overnight in fridge.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Remove chicken from bag and place on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper..
- Bake for 20 mins and brush a layer of barbeque sauce on the chicken. Return to the oven and repeat the brushing sauce every 5 minutes until chicken is cooked thoroughly..
- It will take 15 to 20 mins to get even cooking..
- Serve with some extra sauce on top with mayonnaise and barbeque sauce sauted vegetables.
Massage your chicken breasts with a smattering of spices, grill them hot and fast, and mop them with Traeger BBQ sauces for perfectly tangy chicken. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and Traeger Fin & Feather rub. Test Kitchen tip: If you plan to brush on a sweet glaze such as barbecue sauce, wait until the last few Sugary sauces tend to get dark quickly. Grilling up a different cut of chicken? Here's a quick guide to chicken cooking temperatures This grilled chicken smothered in a homemade Balsamic Barbecue Sauce simply said, is incredible!