Katie Lee's Barbecue Ribs (Spicy Version).
You can cook Katie Lee's Barbecue Ribs (Spicy Version) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Katie Lee's Barbecue Ribs (Spicy Version)
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of koshere salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 4 racks of baby back ribs.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of barbecue sauce.
Katie Lee's Barbecue Ribs (Spicy Version) step by step
- Combine the brown sugar, chilli powder, salt, 1 black pepper, the oregano, cayenne, garlic powder and onion powder in a small bowl and rub the mixture on both sides of the ribs. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight..
- Preheat oven to 121°C.
- In a roasting pan, combine stock and vinegar. Add ribs. Cover pan tightly with foil. Bake 2 hours. Transfer ribs from pan to a platter. Pour liquid from pan into a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes or until reduced by half. In a large bowl, combine reduced liquid and barbecue sauce.
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high.
- Grill ribs 5 minutes on each side or until browned and slightly charred. Add ribs to bowl with barbecue sauce mixture; toss to coat. Serve hot..