Easy Strawberry Cake w/Strawberry Sauce.
You can cook Easy Strawberry Cake w/Strawberry Sauce using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Strawberry Cake w/Strawberry Sauce
- It’s 2 of Lg eggs.
- Prepare 1 c of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1/2 c of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 2 c of AP Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 12 oz of Strawberries hulled.
- You need 2 tsp of Powered Sugar to dust top.
- Prepare of Strawberry Sauce.
- Prepare 16 oz of Strawberries hulled and cut into pieces.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Raw Sugar for the top of cake.
- It’s of Prep.
- You need 375 of Preheat oven to.
- You need of Butter a 9" springform pan and line the bottom with parchment.
- Prepare of Take half the berries and clean and chop them into chunks.
- It’s half of Then clean and cut the rest in.
Easy Strawberry Cake w/Strawberry Sauce instructions
- In lg mixing bowl beat together eggs and sugar on high until light in color and fluffy.
- Add sour cream, oil and vanilla and mix on low until combined.
- In smaller bowl mix dry ingredients and add to batter 1/3 at a time mixing on med/low just until incorporated.
- Add haft the batter to pan and top with diced berries. Spread the rest of the batter on top and cover with berries cut side down, slightly push berries into the batter and top with the raw sugar and bake, 45-55 mins or until lightly browned..
- While baking make your sauce. Take the berries and sugar and blend them until pureed..
- Let cake rest in pan for 30 mins before you attempt to open. Top with powered sugar and transfer to serving dish..
- Cut slices and serve with strawberry sauce..